We love to ride our bikes when we can. My husband is even looking to participate in his first triathlon in the next year. I was eager to try out these unbelievable bike lights. Right away I became quickly aware of all the great benefits these phenomenal little bulbs possessed.
- front and rear tail light can fit easily on to any bike (mountain, street, children's)
- made of high quality silicone material
- water resistant
- great for riding at sundown
- dual energy efficiency
- powerful bright lights
- 90 lumens
- white front light display
- red rear light display
I was fascinated by the fact that these powerful little lights were also able to be used in a total of 4 different modes:
- disco strobe
- conniption fit strobe
I wasn't sure I was going to like the lights to be honest, they were so small, and I was sure they would easily break or wouldn't give off a bright enough light. I was sadly mistaken, and proven wrong almost instantly. I really appreciated the fact that I could effortlessly transfer the lights on to my husband's bike, and have a peace of mind when he's off riding at dusk. I also liked how easy it was to manipulate the lights, to switch modes while riding the bike.
LumenX packed an exceptional product with a huge punch, into a tiny little unsuspecting package. I was pleased, surprised, and gained a new level of assurance while riding our bikes in the evening. These affordable gems are worth the purchase, and can be found HERE
- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM2dee57820c4dcc10fcf213d36bf44c58" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com