I would love to spread the great news! There is a giveaway in house! I have reached my first plateau of 50 GFC followers [actually 51] and I am so excited about it. I have the nitty gritty details all hashed out so see below :)
Up for grabs we have.......... A $25 giftcard *of the winners choice*, yeah.. I said it! If you like Nordstroms, Saks, or H & M, you choose the place (make sure it's a place that offers giftcards) and it's yours.
We also have this extremely ultra plush red blanket. Perfect for chilly winter nights. I know..I can picture you now, wrapping up in front of the fireplace. Who needs a Snuggy, when you could win THIS!
In addition, we have some *extras* folks, a little mascara, a few hair products, anything goes.
1. Eligibility. This Giveaway is open to readers with US shipping addresses only, Sorry my international peeps) :(
2. How to Enter. I'm going to make this short and sweet, because I love ya'll and it's been a long day! Enter by leaving a comment on this giveaway post with your email address included & you must follow me on TWITTER. Isn't that easy? Of course it is!
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for this giveaway must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” which will be 12/21/11 @ midnight. So you will have one entire week to comment and follow me.. Yayy!
6. Winner Selection. A prize number will be assigned to your entry . A winning number will be generated using Random.org on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your Prize Number matches the Winning Number, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
7. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or will forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
Get to commenting! Let's get it- Have a tremendous rest of your week!
Mr. Parks and I started out quest to lose weight as a New Year's Resolution last January. We were so tired of our unhealthy habits and decided to make a change. We started going to a personal trainer and it changed our lives. Normally trainers are known to be expensive, but we pay only $15 per session, two sessions a week, and unlimited classes, which include, cardio, body sculpting, kickboxing, zumba and everything in between. We are coming up on our one year anniversary this January. Mr. Parks looks amazing with his loss of 58 lbs, and I am holding steady at my 40 lbs of weight loss, I have about 15 more to go to hit my goal.
For some reason I can't seem to find any * before *pictures of myself.. lol!
We have been trying to eat really healthy as well and I made this delicious dish tonight:Curried Shrimp, Cauliflower & Green Beans thanks to Mr. Parks Men's Health Magazine. It was really easy to make, and so very tasty! See the recipe below.
Number of Servings: 5
Peeled, deveined shrimp Trimmed green beans Cauliflower florets Olive Oil Kosher Salt Black PepperCurry Powder
Season cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt, pepper, and curry powder. Roast on a baking sheet at 400F for 20 minutes.
Add the shrimp and green beans to the sheet with the cauliflower; keep roasting until the shrimp are pink and the cauliflower browned, 5-10 minutes more.
Let's get it!
**P.S. I am preparing for my first giveaway once I hit my 50 GFC followers, three to go! I have something very cool in store, stay tuned....
I've been cuttin' up lately, I mean really having fun. I haven't had the time to take any really good photos during these days that start dark and end dark by the time I return home. I have been getting several much appreciated compliments on my shoe game as of late, which I giggle at, because I've always been in the shoe game full force! So I was just sitting here, admiring my Forever 21 suede/heeled bucks, I love them! They go with almost everything, today I am wearing them proudly on *jeans day* Friday, and they are making me proud, parlaying as an amazing pair of kicks! BTW $7.99 at my specialty store!
Have a wonderful weekend and of course, always stay fashion forward my friends!
I kid..I kid.. about the hounding, but NOT about the giveaway! 5 more followers and be ready..
I was just having some fun and wanted to display my partial look for the day. I say partial, because I only snapped a quick pic of my hounds-tooth Eddie Bauer Wool dress pants(from the ankle down) [thrifted $1.50] and my adorable Franco Sarto hounds-tooth flats with patent leather accents, cute huh?