Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Would you try a Seductive THREESOME? I have..

When is the last time you decided to stir your inner sex pot? Today?Yesterday..?Right now? Ever consider a threesome with Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and a Playboy VIP? I haven't until now..

I received three pulse-racing fragrances to sample and review for FREE as a devoted member of People StyleWatch StyleHunters:
Beyonce's Midnight Heat
Lady Gaga's Fame
Playboy's VIP for HER

A certain aroma can make a person notice how sultry you truly are. Beyonce's Midnight Heat, encased in an elegant, arresting bottle appealed to my senses as well as my most feminine side. Midnight HEAT is a spicy, sensuous fragrance in all of its royal purple glory. There's a hint of fruity effervescence that sets the tone for a sexy, impulsive evening.

Lady Gaga's exquisite FAME seduces and claims notoriety as the FIRST ever "black" Eau du Parfum. Fame sprays clear and disappears once airborne, the first perfume of its kind. There are distinct notes of tiger orchid, incense, apricot, and saffron. This fragrance sold six million bottles in its first week on the market and was named the top celebrity fragrance in 2012 in the UK. Lady Gaga insisted this perfume would smell like an expensive hooker. Personally I'm in love with the dark bottle and unique golden crowned cap. You can leave the money on the dresser.. *wink*

Playboy VIP for HER is quite a playful fragrance. This crisp scent exudes glamour and extravagance with just a hint of elegance. Apples, nectarines, vanilla, sandalwood, and musk combine to put any man under an intoxicating spell. The bottle is cute, and equipped with a Playboy for her, bunny ear top. This fragrance will definitely give Heff a reason to compete for attention with the duo fragrance of Playboy for him. I loved this perfume and have happily added it to my collection.

I hope you enjoyed and were not too exhausted by this threesome.. I have to apologize because I admit that I've never done this before.. It was honestly my first one ever..
Until next time..












No comments:

UA-26777936-1