Mr. Parks was curious to try it out for himself, I was amazed that the coconut mango scent did not scare him off, but he enjoyed this healthy skin care regimen, as much as I did. This fabulous product is not just for women, it's actually a "family" friendly body wash for everyone. I tested this ever nourishing soap out in several different ways over the course of the past week, I even used a dollop in the tub as a refreshing bubble bath on an exhausting evening.
Coconut water is known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes, so it's the perfect ingredient to pair with your skin. I felt clean, refreshed, and exhilarated after using this product, I literally closed my eyes, and imagined a tropical paradise. My skin smelled delectable afterward. I am looking forward to trying some of the other enticing scents listed here:
- Spring Water
- Lavender and Twilight Jasmine
- Coconut Water
- Gold Antibacterial
- Mountain Fresh
- Vitamin Boost
- Greek Yogurt
- Frozen Yogurt
- Triple Moisture
- Healthy Moisture
- White Tea Peach and Shea Butter
Two Individual Winners will be lucky enough to win my Giveaway, and enjoy a bottle of The New Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash for themselves! Please follow the rules, they are so simple! Only1 EASY step to follow! Contest starts SOON.. Good Luck!
**Don't forget to use #GetNoticed when you comment on why you want to win this giveaway!
- Like my facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/yourlocalceleb (mandatory)
- Comment on this post as to why you want to win this hydrating/nourishing/moisturizing/healthy skin promoting body wash and what your favorite scent is. (optional)
- Follow @localceleb on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/localceleb (optional)
The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash in exchange for an honest product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.