Sunday, July 13, 2014

Get some Sleep! MagTech w/L-Threonate -Review

 

I always have a problem getting to sleep and staying asleep at night. I have even participated in a sleep study previously to no avail. I was extremely excited when I was approved to sample and review MagTech's superior magnesium supplement for improving brain function and sleep quality.

Increasing magnesium levels in the brain, has been proven to:
  • enhance cognition
  • increase memory
  • promote relaxation
  • improve the quality of sleep
I was skeptical at first when trying this product, you must understand that I have an extremely difficult time sleeping (every single night) and it is exhausting (in more ways than one) I took the recommended dose in the afternoon and evening (I would have been satisfied with just taking one pill for the day) but I was following the directions accordingly. I found myself falling into a state of relaxation about 9:30 p.m. and low and behold I fell into a peaceful, uninterrupted sleep for the first time in a long.. looonng time. I was satisfied with the fact that I had actually slept, but the ultimate satisfaction was reached later the next day, as I found myself focusing and much more alert than I had been the day before.  Thinking this was just my mind playing tricks on me, I  took the recommended dose again the next day, with the same exceptional results. I even had my husband try out the product. Mr. Parks has similar issues with his sleep pattern. I didn't tell him about my experience, because I wanted to hear his genuine thoughts, without any pre-input from my own account. Mr. Parks took the recommended dose, and commented on how well he had slept the next morning, I was smiling to myself, but still didn't say much. I will definitely continue to use this supplement. This product does not contain any unknown or harmful fillers, and I had absolutely no side effects or drowsiness , which I have experienced many times with other products.
All three types of magnesium known to have the highest absorption levels:
  • L-Threonate
  • Taurate
  • Glycinate
All work very successfully to aid in brain function.
Find out for yourself and try MagTech w/Threonate to experience a more rested sleep and amazing cognitive alertness HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1