Monday, July 7, 2014

The Hair Nectar of the Goddesses..InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment-Review

 
http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPfaeda0d22b45cd8a7d4ac3d89f9bd2a7" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />
 

I love..love..LOVE natural products.. so of course I'm game to try as many as I can.. I have naturally curly hair, so I love to use products that can enhance my curls, or moisturize and nourish my hair in the kindest way. InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment was exactly that.. A pure unadulterated "treat" for my tresses. This exclusive (pleasure in a bottle) contains some heavy hitters:
  • shea butter
  • coconut oil
  • jojoba oil
  • olive oil
  • grapeseed oil
I used a small amount of product and finger-combed it through, before wrapping my hair in a satin scarf at night. I repeated the process again in the morning before styling my hair.  This product adds a lot of shine to your locks, and soaks into your scalp generously-so let me reiterate that just a small amount does the trick. I was also able to use this product as a heat protectant when I decided to flat-iron and blow dry my hair after washing. There is just the slightest scent to the product, but it's so faint, it's barely even noticeable. The consistency is somewhat thick but, not sticky or heavy.


My hair is normally:
  • dry
  • brittle
  • frizzy
  • damaged
I felt that this product helped to manage my hair and repaired a lot of the dry, brittle trauma that I am unfortunately used to. I used the Argan Oil Treatment faithfully for the last 30 days to determine just how much progress was noticeable. I observed a distinct difference in the overall appearance of my hair, and just how much this fabulous product restored my strands, and renewed my faith in yet another natural hair product. My arsenal is growing and of course I will add InstaNatural Argan Oil  Hair Treatment to my top 5.

You can find this product on Amazon HERE- don't miss out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMfaeda0d22b45cd8a7d4ac3d89f9bd2a7" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1