Monday, July 7, 2014

The PERFECT Accessory for the 21 and over crowd- Ozeri Product Review

Wine is one of my favorite luxuries in life, so when I was presented with the opportunity to review Ozeri's 5-Piece Wine Bottle Corkscrew & Accessory Set, I was ecstatic. I received the product promptly, and couldn't wait to see what exactly this "go-to" (addition to my kitchen) was all about.


The entire set is shaped like a wine bottle, so I was already inquisitive and intrigued by what could be inside. I opened up the trendy component by easily prying the magnetic closure and found the following glorious goods:

  • Stainless- steel corkscrew
  • Foil cutting knife
  • Foil cutter
  • Drip stop collar
  • Combination wine pourer/stopper
 
 
 
 
I used this set the very first night I received it, just to see how well everything worked. I mastered the art of opening the wine bottle with the corkscrew, used the foil cutter (that cut the most perfect circle out of the foil) -then proceeded to use the foil cutting knife for assistance to remove the remainder. The combination wine pourer/stopper was impressive, as this was my very first time using a pourer. The stopper was also invaluable, because I always embarrassingly tried to shove the cork back into the bottle as a way of preserving my wine. A drip stop collar to phase out obnoxious drips, that ruin wine labels and stain your fabrics is ideal. I have been seriously neglecting my wine accessory essentials. I won't make this mistake again.

I couldn't have been happier with this all-purpose set, and I don't know why I did not indulge in this wine lover's bliss a little sooner. This extraordinary set would be perfect for a house warming or wedding gift, conveniently fits into a wine rack, and looks just as spectacular on display on your counter, or wine bar. I love my Ozeri 5-piece Wine Bottle Corkscrew & Accessory Set, and you can love one of your own too by heading HERE


No comments:

UA-26777936-1