Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask + Ear Plugs -Review




I am not a person that gets a lot of sleep, so when I had the opportunity to review the Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask  & Ear Plugs, I jumped at the chance. I love to take naps when I can grab one. This mask was great, and the ear plugs blocked the noise of the usual bustle in my household.



The material was silky and soft on my eye area, and had an awesome velcro strap that was so easy to adjust. I found that I had to pull the mask down on my face just a little-in order to keep the light out. I honestly could not see any light at all peeping through this mask, so it was great for:


  • taking a little snooze, while my family is watching tv
  • getting some much needed shut-eye on a flight to wherever
  • taking a daytime nap when the sun is blazing through the window
  • not smudging  makeup 
  • total and complete darkness during use
  • hand washing in cold water and letting towel dry
  • throwing in a bag for use on a trip
  • not restricting the  eye area in any way
  • allowing REM sleep

I loved this comfortable mask. It was so lightweight and comfortable, and really kept me in total darkness for my best restfullness. The ear plugs were an added bonus, as they were also very  comfortable, and slid into my lobes with no effort.The Bedtime Bills Sleep Mask and Ear Plugs, make a perfect pairing for satisfying and peaceful relaxation.



Find this product HERE: Bedtime Bliss

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1