Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bath w/BMI & Weight Differential Detection-Review


The Ozeri scale is one I love to hate-but this is only because it works so well and let's me know about my weight changes within a fraction of an ounce. I have struggled with weight gain and loss for the last decade, so I wasn't sold on the fact that I would have such a handy little tool, so readily available to gauge my BMI (body mass index) in my bathroom. This scale also weighs up to 400 lbs.



 I was able to check:
  •  my weight differential each morning-displaying my net weight change from my last weigh in (Labeled as L1)
  • the average of my last 3 weigh ins (Labeled as L3)
  • the average of my last 7 weigh ins (Labeled as L7)

Being able to see how my weight fluctuates from day to day sometimes encouraged or defeated me for the moment. I knew that after a long carb-filled weekend, that I would weigh a little heavier, and this scale never failed to point that out.

The Ozeri Digital Weightmaster works for those that just want to track their weight, without the bells and whistles too.
  • color technology-displaying weight changes in green illumination for weight loss
  • red illumination is shown for weight gain

This scale is so easy to use, just step right up without fear of slipping thanks to the slip resistant manufacturing , and  feel free to enjoy battery preservation, as the scale automatically powers off.

You truly can't go wrong with Ozeri's 100% Hassle-Free Satisfaction Guarantee and batteries are included!
 
Get yours today!

Find it HERE Ozeri WeightMaster

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1