Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Soap Nuts Liquid by Green Virgin Products -Review

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP1f2e5ddf6b1ad11157245af1a7018dc8" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />

 I am always one that loves trying all natural products, so of course I was equally excited to try Soap Nuts Liquid laundry detergent/fabric softener. I actually just finished using the product yesterday, and easily washed 100+ loads since receiving this laundry essential. I first noticed the strong, nutty scent of the product, and was extremely curious as to what exactly (soap nuts) were.



Soap nuts are extremely interesting to describe, just picture a berry shell that naturally contains soap. The soap found in the berries is called Saponin (a natural cleaner that works diligently to penetrate into fabric fibers, and leaves dirt suspended in the rinse water)


Soap nuts are gentle on clothing and skin, and are ideal for sensitive skin, eczema, allergies and psoriasis. Soap nuts are also great for washing baby clothing, as the product is so gentle and chemical free.

You won't see a lot of bubbles or foam with this detergent in comparison to commercial detergents. Lots of suds, is not an indication of cleaning power all the time.


I was able to wash approximately 110 loads of laundry with this product. Just a few squirts in the machine, and I was good to go. There was no mess, or measuring, like with my previous detergent. My clothes came out clean, and fresh and had no perfume-like fragrance. My clothes also came out super soft to the touch, which I love. I would definitely recommend this product. It's a great all natural alternative for your laundry needs!

You can find the product HERE >  http://greenvirginproducts.com/soap-nuts/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM1f2e5ddf6b1ad11157245af1a7018dc8" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1