Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice/Adovia's 100% Organic Pure Shea Butter-Review

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP6b99213146b7352bec89e5a4e16b6420" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />
I honestly love natural products as I have told you all repeatedly, and there's nothing quite like 100% pure and organic raw shea butter.



Adovia has done it again, and successfully made me fall in love with yet another amazing natural product.

The benefits of unrefined, raw shea butter are many:

  • Made with the finest nuts of the shea tree in Ghana
  • Natural relief from dry skin
  • Eczema relief
  • Acne blemish improvement
  • Psoriasis relief
  • Diminished Stretch Marks
  • Contains Vitamin A-Vitamin E-Vitamin F
  • Non pore clogging
  • Highly Moisturizing
  • Fantastic for Hair & Skin health & beauty
  • Gorgeous ivory color of product

I used this exceptional product mostly as a skin moisturizer. My husband loved to use it after shaving and to moisturize dry skin as well.

 
The shea butter had such an enjoyable scent that was very slight but pleasing. A little bit in your hand melts into your skin like butter and moisturizes all day long. I love this product and will continue to use it daily as a go to skin and hair moisturizer.


You can enjoy this exceptional product HERE which includes a 100%  Money back satisfaction guarantee!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM6b99213146b7352bec89e5a4e16b6420" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1