Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural- Review.

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP432de5be773043222572786a79ae2d10" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />
I love all of the Adovia products that I have had the pleasure to review. Once again I am pleasantly surprised by the amazing benefits of Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt. I listed just a few:


  • Highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the dead sea
  • Provides exceptional relief for skin issues such as Eczema and acne
  • The natural moisture levels of your skin are balanced with the aid of olive oil, dead sea minerals and aloe vera extract
  • This soap cleanses your face and body leaving skin soft and supple
  • Only 3% sulfur content-higher levels will more than likely irritate skin
One application worked for me, I used it all over my body, I even purchased a bar for my 14 year old with mild acne and noticed a vast improvement in his skin overall.
This soap was not drying or irritating to my skin in any way. I love the ingredients listed in this soap, because I think you all remember how crazy I am about all natural products.

The ingredients are extra special:
  • Palm oil
  • Palm kernel oil
  • Dead sea salt
  • Olive oil
  • Aloe vera
  • Sulfur
Try Adovia Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt, buy a bar for your acne prone teen, or get one for your friends.  This soap is truly impressive!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM432de5be773043222572786a79ae2d10" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1