Monday, October 20, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel Cream-Review

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPd2a66b99cb3326d84a50ec4d43505a73" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />I really wanted to try this product to see how it would work for me.
I was intrigued at first, and did not know what to expect. When I opened the red and white tub.
the aroma was very strong, I could definitely smell the mint upon opening.

 Most women hate those tiny, little or sometimes larger than life lady lumps that appear on areas of our bodies where we would rather they not..
I love that this gel cream had the word DEFENSE in the title! I wanted to fight against these dimples of displeasure..


The ingredients are exceptional:
  • Caffeine
  • Retinol
  • Algae Extract
  • Kelp
  • Dulse (it's like a sea vegetable)
  • Organic Cayenne
  • Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract
  • Organic Coconut Oil
  • MSM
  • Vitamin E
  • Organic Sweet Almond Oil
  • Organic Aloe
  • Apricot Kernel Oil
The directions were super simple, just massage the cream into your areas of concern both morning and night. Easy enough right?

***Warning! Please make sure not to rub this cream into your body parts after a hot bath or shower. You will thank me later for adhering to this message. This cream tingles when penetrating into your skin, make sure it is applied to clean dry skin (not right out of the shower or tub)*ahem* unless you're up for a bit of burnin' pain...


I noticed a distinct difference after three weeks of use. I could tell my thighs and buns were a bit tighter and definitely firmer. I will continue to use the product, as I normally feel that products that say that they will reduce cellulite are normally gimmicks, this Body Merry Defense Cream was far from that. The product reminded me of pudding in consistency and was so easy to use, the aroma seemed to disappear after it was applied as well.

The natural ingredients truly had me sold, but the proven results were what I needed to give this gel cream two thumbs, thighs, and buns up!

You can find Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel Cream HERE!

P.S. Watch for my Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream review coming soon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMd2a66b99cb3326d84a50ec4d43505a73" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1